Our physicians & clinics

portal transparent smallfleche 01

Patients section

portal transparentfleche 01


portal transparent smallfleche 01

Family doctor

Do you know where to look to find a family doctor for yourself and your family?

Health Care Connect helps Ontarians who are without a family health care professional (family doctor or nurse practitioner) to find one.

Click on this link for more information: www.health.gov.on.ca/en/ms/healthcareconnect/public/ or give them a call at 1-800-445-1822

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
en faqsen didyouknowen newsContact