Do you know that there is an After-Hours Clinic in Hawkesbury?
Starting December 15, you can now book your appointment for the evening walk-in using this website: https://hawkesbury.inputhealth.com
Please follow these instructions to reserve your appointment:
- Go to this website: https://hawkesbury.inputhealth.com
- Click on the "Patient" icon.
- Since you are a Hawkesbury Family Health Organization patient, click "Yes".
- Enter your information (Last name, Date of birth, Telephone number and Email). For ''IDENTIFICATION'', choose the province of your health card and enter your health card number.
- You will receive a 1 time passcode to your email. You need this passcode to be able to login.
- Once you are login, select "Clinique sans rendez-vous/ Walk-in clinic" as the location.
- Select the type of appointment that you need. Please make sure you book the right appointment type. Ontario patient needs to choose "Ontario patient" and Quebec patient needs to choose "Quebec patient".
- Select the date and time of your appointment. You can only book the same day starting at 9am for weekday walk-in. For the Saturday morning clinic, you can book 1 day prior.
- Verify your personal information and enter your email address to receive your appointment confirmation. For "NOTIFICATION METHOD" select "Email". We do not communicate via text message.
*For more information, please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/Pe1pzIYCz0
**If you don’t choose the right appointment type, your appointment could be refused.
You can also book an appointment by calling your family physician’s office.
- Please note that starting January 2023, the After Hours Clinic will be open Monday to Thursday, as well as Saturday morning. -